The following terms govern the use of this website. By accessing www.sinewavelab.com, the user is agreeing and accepting the terms of service. If you disagree, you should not access this website.
Sinewave Lab or Site refers to the author of this website and its products;
The user refers to anyone who accesses this website without being a contributor to it.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Site and Services. You also acknowledge and agree that your use of the Internet and access to the Site is solely at your own risk. You should also understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be 100% guaranteed. Accordingly, Sinewave Lab is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site. Sinewave Lab reserves the right to prohibit or terminate use of or access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and are the sole property of Sinewave Lab. In connection with your use of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Copy, reverse engineer, publish, license, transfer or sell any information, software or products obtained through the Site;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation or use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact Sinewave Lab.
Certain products are offered for sale on the Site. In the event you wish to purchase any of these products, you will be asked by an authorized third party (Gumroad) to supply some or all of the following information:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Email Address;
- Residence: Country, Address, City, State, Postal Code;
- Paypal or Credit/Debit Card;
- IP Address;
You agree that any such information provided shall be accurate, complete and current. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing your purchase of the product. You shall be responsible for paying any applicable taxes. By providing your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that the third party service providers are authorized to immediately invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Sinewave Lab as a result of your order.
Your right to use a a specific product is conditional upon Sinewave Lab’s receipt of payment. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, Sinewave Lab reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access and account.
Dealings with Third Parties
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, including, without limitation, advertisers and other users, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that Sinewave Lab shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site, and any products displayed, accessed or obtained through the site are provided “as is”, and without warranties of any kind, including, without limitation:
- Your use of the site and access to and use of all of the tools and features thereon will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure;
- That any information obtained therein is accurate, reliable or complete;
- That any software, services, sites or server(s) on which the sites or services are hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Your use of the sites and the services and any information or materials provided on or through the sites and services are entirely at your own risk. Sinewave lab makes no representations or warranties about the products sold herein.
Limitation of Liability
Sinewave Lab is not responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to:
- The use of or inability to use the site;
- Any content contained on the site;
- Statements or conduct posted or made publicly available on the site;
- Any product purchased through the site;
- Any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the site;
- Any other matter relating to the site.
In no event shall the total liability of sinewave lab or its licensors to you for any and all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using the site. To the extent that Sinewave Lab may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Sinewave Lab’s liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sinewave Lab from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from your breach of these Terms and Conditions;
All sales are final. As a developer of digital products which are non-returnable in nature, Sinewave Lab operates under a no-refund policy. The only exception applies to cases where Sinewave Lab failed to include essential information to the correct functioning of the product in the sales page.